Today Lisa, a member of our Design Team, has created a brilliant step by step tutorial on how to make this fabulous Triple Step Card, Thank you so much Lisa for such a clear and easy tutorial.
1) Cut and fold a piece of card to make a card blank measuring 15 cm x 14.4 cm (Card A)
2) Cut and fold another piece of card measuring 15 cm x 22.2 cm (Card B)
3) Lay Card B on a scoring board and vertical score along the long side at 6 cm, 11 cm, 16 cm and 19 cm.
4) Valley fold the 6 cm and 16 cm score lines and Mountain fold the 11 cm and 19 cm score lines.
5) Take Card A and stick the bottom edge of the card front to just above the 6 cm score line on Card B.
6) Your card is now ready to decorate. I have used papers and images from the Crafter’s Companion Adorables CD.
We would love to see your cards made with Lisas tutorial.