For all you gadget fans out there I just had to let you know about the brand new machine coming soon to Crafter’s Companion! The eCraft Personal Electronic cutter from Craftwell should be with us by the end of April and I really can’t wait as it’s the first of its kind that allows you to cut without the need of a cutting mat.
Great features of the eCraft include:
• 3 ways to load paper – from the front, paper tray or roller
• No messy cutting mats needed
• Handles materials up to 12" wide by ANY length
• Draws and cuts without changing from blade to pen
• Use on its own with the SD Image Cards or attached to a computer using the FREE eCraftshop Design Software
• Ability to download individual images as well as buy full cartridges
• 2.8" backlit LCD display for easy navigation and image selection
• Adjustable pressure settings for kiss-cutting (vinyl) and multi-cutting (thicker materials)
• Clear Cut Indicator lights up when the blade cuts all the way through your material
• Pause button allows you to adjust the pressure setting mid-cut (less mistakes = less paper wasted)
From small shapes and lettering for your cardmaking projects to large images for home décor items, the eCraft does it all! The maximum width of the eCraft is 12” but you can cut to any length using the roller option, enabling you to produce fantastic party banners and decorations…the possibilities are endless!
To celebrate the launch we're including a FREE instructional DVD (worth £14.99) with your eCraft. We're expecting the machines in by the end of April, so get your orders in now from the Coming Soon section of the Crafter’s Companion site to ensure you're one of the first to get your hands on this amazing machine!