More marvellous inspiration!

We hope you've been enjoying hopping around some of our Design Team's blogs in the last few days soaking up their inspiration ready for the new Strawberry Kisses launch this Friday.
The beautiful designs below have been created by the talented Marianne. I don't know about you, but I know a lot of people who the Party Animal card would be perfect for after the festive period!!

The ever-so cute Together Forever card below has the perfect sentiment for Valentine's Day, anniversaries and weddings (where colours could be made to match the colour theme from the big day!).

I think the sentiment on this card speaks for itself - YUM! And surely all the strawberries mixed in with the cream in the picture mean that despite my January diet, I could partake in some of this too...?

If you'd like to see Marianne's other inspirational projects, why not pop over to her blog?
To take part in our inspiration blog hop, click here to start.

9 thoughts on “More marvellous inspiration!”

• There has been lots of stunning cards done by the DT, and all of them are so cute I just love all the images and can't wait to get them home.Hugs Julie x

• We are getting spoilt with so many lovely cards, the ladies have done fabulous jobs with the new images and its great that we get the chance to see them on a card before they are launched .......keep them coming:) Sandra H

• Hahahaha Marriane's has me laughing so much here.. I love the party animal sentiment there!But truly, all of the DT have done fantastic jobs so far, and it's breaking my heart that this is one CC release I can't be buying upon release..Still, they say patience is a virtue, and I guess this will make me a stronger person.. Rofl.. Truly superb creations everyone, and CC you have outdone yourselves again. I can't wait to see this release in full, and to see what everyone else creates with it. Smiles.xx

• christinaglitter 4th January 2012 at 6:05 pm

Wow these stamps are so cute looking forward to Friday to see these lovely stamps .all the best xx

• Thanks for sharing more fabulous inspiration from the design team. These stamps are gorgeous and the cd looks stunning. Jo x

• Marianne's Craftroom 4th January 2012 at 6:31 pm

Thanks for sharing some of my cards on here. I absolutely loved working with these gorgeous images. So useful for so many occasions. Marianne x

• Adriana Vanderhoeven 4th January 2012 at 8:51 pm

Every card is fabulous and inpired me!!!! Thanks for sharing and congrats Marianne!!!hugs

• Lynn (delphinoid) 5th January 2012 at 12:51 am

All the cards and creations from the DT are Gorgeous!!! The new 'Strawberry Kisses' Range is full of adorable images I would like to thank everyone for sharing their wonderful inspiration with us.Marianne your cards are gorgeous. :)Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

• Such lovely images, andd the DT have done a lovely job with all the samples. Looking forward to seeing the shows.