To make the new Beatrix Potter Frame Card from the papercrafting kits:
1. Remove the main frame piece and score along all of the dotted lines. There is a thin strip from the centre that is discarded. Score and fold along the dotted lines as shown.
2. Take the two additional pieces and fold and score along the dotted lines.
3. Line up with the image at the front and attach inside the frame by the tabs. These sections fold in and back on themselves.
4. Secure the tabs at the corners of the frame. This should make the frame sturdy. Add double-sided tape to the inside 'flaps' of the frame.
5. Secure the completed frame to the front of the card. Complete with the decoupage and sentiment.