Die'sire Flower Creation Quilling Dies

Have you had a look at the newest Die'sire Flower Creation Quilling Dies?  We're really quite excited about the papercrafting possibilities with these!

Here's Leann to share a bit about the dies in action; keep reading for some samples from our team.

Ready to see these dies in action?  The team have been working hard to create some lovelies to share with you!
Cathy made this lovely box from Centura Pearl and she added the sentiment on an Enchanted Spring frame die.  She used the Rose flower dies in both large and small to create her flowers.
Elaine made a fun project using the Camelia small and large dies.  The blue and green together is so striking!
Be sure you are checking our Facebook page for even more inspiration using these new Flower Creation Quilling Dies!  And to see the whole range, head over to the store!

6 thoughts on “Die'sire Flower Creation Quilling Dies”

• Marianne's Craftroom 13th November 2012 at 12:10 pm

Fab video tutorial, love these dies.

• I got some of these from NEC on saturday ut didn't get quilling tool, I will order it thursday then I can have a play

• Jo Hunter

Bought one a couple of months ago, but I love to see handmade flowers and they're so inexpensive. Will have to speak sweetly to partner, Then I may be able to get the others. Will tell him it's for xmas lol

• Sandra V

Wow ordered some of these a few weeks ago and the results have been brilliant, so have now ordered the rest. Take a look at the left over bits especially from the lace flower - both bits look fantastic as the inner sections especially in the roses.

• Jerry

Good afternoon Nina:) WOW...I bet he will LOVE his card.:) I LOVE it too!! That BIG buottn sure sets it off.:) LOVE your quill work too. GREAT job!!So much you can do with that.Christy (DD) just showed me how to do it and gave me a package to practice with.So far..it's still sitting with my craft supplies.:)Hope you have a wonderful week!!Hugs,Valinda

• plaid curtains

Wow! Thank you! I continually needed to write on my blog something like that. Can I include a part of your post to my website?