Two exciting new launches!

Sara and Leann are excitedly preparing to join the US team at the CHA Winter Trade Show in Anaheim, California! This year’s show is set to be more exciting than ever before, with the first ever live broadcasts from the show by Create & Craft, each evening from 5pm until 10pm UK time on 12th, 13th and 14th January. What’s more, we have not one but TWO exclusive world launches on Create & Craft during the show! We’re bringing you a fabulous new line from the well-known stamping company Stamp-It Australia as well as a new range of stamps and a CD from Nigel May’s A-May-Zing papercrafting collection.

Firstly, we're excited to announce our partnership with well-known stamping company, Stamp-It Australia, and we're celebrating with the launch of four A5-size stamp plates: Oriental Delights, Floral Fancies, Luscious Landscapes and Dreamy Daisies. We'll bring you more information on these fabulous stamps in the coming days!

Secondly, we're pleased to announce the next range in Nigel May's A-May-Zing papercrafting collection - "Blooming A-May-Zing", which will be launching on Create & Craft live from the CHA show! The range includes a CD-ROM and six rubber staps, all of which feature beautiful blooms of flowers. Again, we'll be posting more information about the launch, including inspiration and show times, over the next few days!

10 thoughts on “Two exciting new launches!”

• Julie Woolston

Fabulous launches, so looking forward to the weekend.

Hugs Julie x

• Regina Doyle

Yes!!! Go the Aussies.... I would like to congratulate an Australian company on their launch in the UK. Yep, I am an aussie in Australia so when I saw the email, I had to come over & give my comments.
    Regards,
    Reggie

• Beth

Although I really like the look of these new stamps I am getting increasingly irritated by unmounted stamps. What is their purpose? Some method has to be found to attach the stamp to a stamping block.When none of these stamps is exactly cheap why can they not be produced in an already mountable format? Until things change I shall not be investing in these types of stamps.
    The Australian ones, though, with their ability for instant use .... that is a far more attractive proposition.

• Linda

I order the Blooming a-may-zing CD & Stamp set at the launch and was disappointed that there was no special offer i.e special price bought as a pack like normal.

• Archie Paterson

Hi
    When will Nigel May's Blooming-A-May-Zing CD-ROM and six rubber stamps be available to order.

Pleas could you advise me

Thanks

Archie

• Archie Paterson

I'm still waiting for an answer please?

A reply would be good SOON!

• admin

Hi Archie,

Nigel's stamps and the CD-ROM are available through Create & Craft. You can find them here: http://www.createandcraft.tv/Blooming_A-May-Zing_CD_ROM_267573.aspx?fh_location=//createandcraft/en_GB/$s=blooming%20amayzing (for the CD-ROM) and here: http://www.createandcraft.tv/_267571.aspx (for the stamps).

• Archie Paterson

Hi
    Thanks for your reply, are the Nigel May products available on your web site - that's what I was asking, I would rether order from Createand craft.
    I look forward to your reply
    Thanks
    Archie

• Samsacets

[url=http://orderpriligydirectly.com/#xlzab]priligy 30 mg[/url] - cheap priligy , http://orderpriligydirectly.com/#oarnn buy priligy 90 mg