The Snowman and The Snowdog Videos

Sara recorded new videos, all about our 'The Snowman and The Snowdog' and 'Father Christmas' range! Here is what she shared about the new videos:

"So, by popular request, I recorded a selection of project tutorials with our new 'Snowman & Snowdog' and 'Father Christmas' range! People are always emailing me and asking if we can do more tutorials like this (as we never seem to get enough time for demo’s on Create & Craft!) so I’ve got myself all setup ready to do these more often!

I’ve done a selection of quick makes with the Paper craft kit, which are ideal for beginners, or people looking to do something really special really quickly, and then I’ve done some more in depth ones using elements from the CD-ROMs."

Take a look at a few of them:

In this video Sara shares how to create a Snowdog Stepper card.

This nine-minute video is all about creating a Square Frame card.

Using the printable elements from the CD-ROM, Sara shares how to create a Frame card in this five-minute video.

And for a bit of Father Christmas fun, spend six minutes with Sara and create a card using the CD-ROM!

You will find more videos using 'The Snowman and The Snowdog' and 'Father Christmas on our YouTube channel! Click here to see them!

9 thoughts on “The Snowman and The Snowdog Videos”

• Sheila Walker

I can not wait for my CD's to arrive your ideas are inspiring. xx

• Julie Nicholson
    Julie Nicholson 29th August 2013 at 6:33 pm

So glad Sara has done some video demo's as there was so much to take in on the C&C shows in such short time your ideas & inspiration really help us crafters make the most of our purchases.

• Wendy

I have my CD and its great. On C&C Sara you had some A3 size gift bags - how do you enlarge them to print as A3 please

• Sheila

I have my cd so glad I bought it so pleased I taped the shows as there seems to be loads more on it worth every penny Sarah I was wondering if in the future if you could do some 8x8cards in Ventura pearl x

• Joan

Thank you Sara for making these videos, they are very inspirational. Fabulous paper kit.

• Caroline

I would like to no how to make the stand up easel card box stationary set that is on the cd off the swow man. And how make the waterfall card

• wendy

have got the disc and love them

• Ina Whelan

my dear sara & team thankyou for all the entertainment these past few weeks i bought all the c d roms the sets hunky dory set if i buy anymore i will have to move out , i do hope you are keeping well and good luck when your new addition arrives i have taken picture of my craft work but i dont know how to download them ina whelan a very greatful crafter.

• Eleanor Oliver

Phew! so relieved that you recorded these vidio's as I didn't record the shows when you were on and (that's not like me)!!!! Now I am getting around to making the cards up as I am way behind this year making my Christmas cards. Hope you are taking things easy Sara however, I can only imagine how busy things are at CC Towers he! he! All set up to record the Mice tomorrow. So once again thank you