Party Paws: Colouring with Spectrum Noir

I'm really excited about this colour-a-long weekend!  If you missed the details yesterday, check this post to download the free watemarked digis!

And if you didn't see the email I sen you earlier, we're having massive savings of up to 50% on our Spectrum Noir pens this weekend, so it's a great time to stock up!

Let's start colouring!  I've stamped onto Neenah cardstock with a memento inkpad.  If you printed the digi, you can  still print onto Neenah cardstock!

If you loved that and wanted the rubber stamp to use, you can grab it here: Baby Bamboo

Tomorrow we're working on this card:

Need the digi? You can download this A4 sheet (click on the below image, and then save it onto your computer, and then if you print this just hit 'print to scale' on your printer setup and you'll get multiple ones to print):

Well be colouring this little guy from the Mulberry Wood Relax stamp set with:

TN1, TN2, TN6, DG2, DG4
GB1, GB2
EB5
TB3, TB5

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!  Do let me know how you get on, and watch this space tomorow for another colouring session!

Have fun! Sara xx

11 thoughts on “Party Paws: Colouring with Spectrum Noir”

• Tina

That was a really lovely tutorial and so nice and easy thank you

• Michelle Ferry

Really enjoyed it, looking forward to the next one tomorrow :○)

• Claire

Can we see the tutorials at other times as was still at work at 6pm, will they be on you tube please.

• Rosie

I'm with Claire, please say we can watch these tutorials at another time. See previous post and my comment for my other reply. Just replying here to tell you, like Claire there is a need for wanting to be able to watch later.

• sara

Hey - in response to the questions about watching the video's at other times - yes of course you can - i'm just releasing a new tutorial at 6pm each evening - they will all be available on youtube to view at any time though, and also you'll be able to come back to my blog at any time and watch them
      xx

• Rose

Hi Sarah,

I have tried to find the tutorial's on You Tube for the Color a long weekend on your blog for Sept 27 2013 but I have been unsuccessful. Please can you send me the links for all three tutorials that were done that weekend. I have the pens, and the stamps all sorted, now I just need the tutorial links on You Tube. Thank you.

• Angela

Great tutorial and really easy to follow, Thank you and looking forward to the next one. I think I need more pens now to build my collection now that I know how to use them properly ,Thanks again

• Margaret

Really enjoyed the turtorial looking forward to seeing the next one

• GinaA

Super demo, very interesting to her the detail about the Spectrum Noir pens and how the lighter colours have more alcohol, that explains a lot about getting the perfect blend. Thanks Sara.

• Karin Lee

I have just taken advantage of the Spectrum Noir offer and can't wait for them to arrive so I can try these techniques. This is a great tutorial and so easy to follow and will make a good reference guide for using these pens.