New Videos from Leann Chivers

Leann shared a great blog post yesterday and we wanted to make sure you saw it too! She's made some new YouTube videos with fantastic tips and tricks.

leann1

Here's what she said on her blog:

I recently recorded a whole list of new you tube which are the things you ask “how to?” on a regular basis and also some “all about’s” things like:

How to: (here is a link to the How-To videos)

Die Cut
Use Collall Tacky Glue
Use Collall Photo Glue
Use Crafter’s Companion Tape Pen
Emboss
Use 3D Glue Gel
Use All Purpose Glue
Make Quilling Flowers
Use Collall Fabric Glue
All About: (here is a link to the All About clips)

Adhesives
Ink pads
Neenah Card
Crafting papers
The one I am asked about the most is, which paper should I use with my Craft CD’s so – this little you tube (see below) should really help you decide what you would like to try and see the kinds of results you will achieve, Pop along to our you tube channel and check them all out I hope you find them useful and helpful :)

I am planning to do lot’s more in the coming moths so please leave a comments with what you would love to see in a you tube tutorial and I will try to incorporate as many as I can…

Happy Crafting

Leann x

8 thoughts on “New Videos from Leann Chivers”

• Paul Morgan

Hi Leaann

I have been hopeing someone would do just this, i have friends I have introduced to crafting and as leann did such a great job with the Ebosser and myself I shall look forward to sending this new easy learning to them. keep up the good work and this way they will spend their monies on you guys rather than CC channel.

Regards as always and many thanks to all the gang.

• Anne

Would love some ultimate pro sweet treats tutorials.

• Edwina Green

I am a new crafter and have found your products amazing. I have bought quite a lot of your things from C&C as they seemed just right. I watched your video clip on the Spectrum Noir pens and having bought a collection of Yinks was unsure if they are suitable for stamping in coordination with the SN pens.
    Can you help? Thanks for all your great information.

• Natasha Cole

Please can you do a video demonstrating the easel card with the hidden panel. You demonstrated this the other day and I have forgotten now. Thanks, Natasha Cole

• ina whelan

please can you tell me which way i fold the snowman and boy card it isfoled at the bottom and a lip at the top to put acetate round thecard please i would liketo do some for xmas i have done alot of all the CC dvd all the fairys poppets santa i think you people are all magic to be so fantastic in your job, i am over 80 now but it is crafting that keeps me going, i dont get around like used to keep up the good work i watch the videos inaxx

• val

Hi. I have been unable to locate the Leann Chivers video on the best card type to use for different techniques eg stamping, decoupage. Please could you send me the link. Thank you.

• Jennifer Farant
    Jennifer Farant 26th June 2015 at 11:11 am

Can you please tell me how to reduce the Decoupage on the flights of fantasy cd ?

• Crafter's Companion
      Crafter's Companion 9th July 2015 at 1:42 pm

Hi Jennifer - when you print, change the size (in your printer settings) from A4 to A5 or midsize according to what you'd like it to be. If you ring customer services they will be happy to help as well!