If you haven't put in your application to join our Design Team, you've still got all weeekend to work on it!! Read what Leann shared about our call below:
I am announcing two exciting DT calls, for our dedicated Crafter’s Companion and Die’sire Design Teams.
So if you have an eye for design and it shows in all of your crafty projects! (Admit it you are very proud of what you create.) It’s okay to be proud of your talent because now your design skills can get the spotlight they deserve. You will be part of a select group of people who will work closely with me on producing the highest quality samples for TV, Trade and Retail shows.
I am looking for several, UK (and Ireland) based individuals who will be able to think outside of the box and create samples, projects, and inspiration using all of our products to create, elegant, stylish and unique creations which will inspire our customers and viewers. All individual craft styles are welcome, Fun, Fresh, Unique, Vintage, Grunge, Shabby Chic, Contemporary and everything else in between – all are welcome. The term will be for 12 months and is very fast paced so we need dedicated individuals who can work to strict deadlines and allocations set by the Design Team Manager Sharon Callis.
What you need to do:
Specify in your application if you are applying for the Main Crafter’s Companion Team, Die’sire Team or Both!, yes you can apply for both.
- Send me a minimum of three images of your favourite projects:
- For the Die’sire DT applications – include dies and/or embossing folders. The ones that really highlight your exceptional design skills. Projects can include any products but, of course, we’d love to see your use of Crafter’s Companion products too.
- For the Main Crafter’s Companion DT – include, if possible, examples of any crafter’s companion products you have used such as The Ultimate Pro, Our CD’s or rubber stamps, Die’s or embossing folders – if you don’t have any of these to show us, just show us your very best work, the stuff you are most proud of.
If you are applying for both – you will need to send 6 examples 3 for each.
- The one hard and fast rule is that they have to be your own original creations.
- Include a list of past and Current Design Team memberships (DT experience not essential)
The deadline for submission is Monday 24th February 2014.
If you’re chosen as one of my new DT Members, you’ll hear from the Design Team Manager Sharon Callis no later than 5pm Friday 28th February 2014.
As a new DT Member, you’ll receive a starter kit relevant to the team you join, with regular top ups throughout your 12 month term.
When you submit your projects, please include:
(If you do not include all of the below, I will be unable to consider your application)
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Blog address
- Full details of the products used in your projects
- Any specific technique used in the projects
- Number of years crafting
- Favourite style – Fun, Fresh, Unique, Vintage, Grunge, Shabby Chic, Contemporary or anything else?
- Other design teams you’re part of or have been part of (provide links to project galleries, if available)
- Your current capacity to create projects
- Why you think you should be selected as a member of this prestigious team in no more than 50 words
Please email your submissions to:
I am really looking forward to seeing all of your fabulous projects