1. Use a piece of Core’dinations Tim Holtz Kraft Core cardstock and emboss with your chosen embossing folder. Sand back to reveal the core and ink with your favourite Distress Ink and use a Paper Distresser to distress the edges. Matt and Layer your embossed card onto your base card
2. Choose a coordinating paper and lightly sprinkle some Fran·táge Embossing Enamel onto the paper, then crush some matching Fran·táge Mica Fragments over the enamel. (Here I have used Pearlised Mica and Aged Gold Embossing Enamel) Heat from underneath.
3. If you want more Mica, use a sponge and some tacky glue and dab onto the papers then sprinkle the Mica Fragments on top.
4. Glue the papers to your base card with any additional border/ribbon you fancy.
5. Choose your toppers and ink and distress as you wish.
6. Sprinkle some embossing enamel onto your toppers and again heat from underneath.
7. Use the Epiphany Round Tool with your coordinating paper and create a bow from twine
8. Assemble the toppers and bow and add a sentiment
Get the products Rachel used: