Our tutorial of the month for October comes from Sara Davies herself, and features her new Festive Wonder range, part of her Signature Collection!
To make the card:
1. Cut down the Festive Wonder paper so that the wreath fits onto your 6x6 black card base.
2. Die cut and emboss the Season Greetings die in black card stock and place in the centre of the wreath.
3. Die cut and emboss the Snowflake Trio twice so you have six total snowflakes.
4. Place three snowflakes on the bottom left on the wreath and three on the top right of the wreath.
5. Add gems with the easy crystal to the centre of the flakes.
See the rest of the Festive Wonder range:
And don't miss the new Butterfly Lullaby range as well!