I know you all love a card that can be made quickly - I know I appreciate them! I designed this one to need just a few supplies, so you could sit down at your craft table and just put it together in no time but still get elegant results. I've done it here in a festive red, but think how lovely it would look if you changed up the paper and ink to perhaps a blue, or green!
Here's how it all came together (really quickly, I might add!)
1. Start by making your 6x6 card blank (this time I'm using Neenah Solar White, but Sheena's Stamping card would work perfectly too!).
2. Emboss one side of the card with the Festive Frame embossing folder.
3. Go over the embossed detail with a Distress Ink (the red I've used her is Barn Door) to make the embossing more visible. I've applied it directly from the ink pad to the card.
4. Cut the inner circle out of the card using a craft knife.
5. Cut a piece of the pattered paper to fit the front of the card. Adhere it on the inside, so the circle is now covered.
6. Die cut and emboss the poinsettia flower five time so you have five of each size petal. Go over the embossed detail on the petals with a Distress Ink.
Place some Collall 3d Glue Gel (what would we do without this glue? I love it!) on the bottom left hand side and start arranging your petals where you want them.
7. Die cut the Seasons Greetings die in white card and place in the cut circle.
Finish by adding gems to the embossed snowflakes using the Easy Crystal.
See the Festive Wonder range here:
And my Butterfly Lullaby range here: