If you're like me, you'e still got more than a few Christmas cards to make, and time is running out! Today I'm sharing a quick and simple tutorial that you can re-create in no time!
1. Cut down a sheet of Centura Pearl to make an A6 card base. Emboss one side with the embossing folder and rub around the sides with Faded Jeans Distress Ink.
2. Die cut and emboss the snowflake die in dark blue card stock and add a piece of ribbon to it.
3. Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment in a dark blue ink and cut out.
4. Add the border to the bottom of the card and using the Easy Crystal (I really do us this tool on every card I make - love it!) apply gems to the snowflakes.
5. Add the sentiment to the boarder using Collall 3d glue gel.
I used dark blue on this card because I really love the contrast with the white, but you could make these in batches using all sorts of different colours - it would look amazing with greens, reds, or even turquoise!