Meet the Gemini!

Read on for more information about Gemini, our new die-cutting and embossing machine!

We’re
absolutely delighted to introduce you to our brand new Gemini electronic
die-cutting and embossing machine
! You may have seen on Sara’s Facebook
page that we’ve been previewing this fabulous machine at
the CHA trade show in California over the weekend, and it’s
been hugely
popular! So, we wanted to let you know a little more about
the machine that will be launching in the UK in a matter
of weeks!

Along
with the machine itself, you’ll receive everything you need in the
box to start using it straight away, with all the plates you’ll require - including
the metal adaptor plate -
PLUS a massive sixteen thin metal dies and three embossing
folders
!

Read
on to find out more about the Gemini machine, and to see a short video that Sheena has recorded over at the CHA show,
showing you the
machine in use!

35 thoughts on “Meet the Gemini!”

• Tracy Lambert

Is a computer laptop or tablet computer required with the Gemini die cutter?

• lizwalker

Tracy if you give the ladies a call in customer service they will be able to help you answer any questions you may have. Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 17:00 Saturday: 9:00 - 13:00 01388 663251

• karen w

Hi I have just purchased crafters inspiration issue 9 and have been trying unsuccessfully to enter the Gemini and giveaways draw. I have tried various ways of typing in the links but none are working. Any tips please. I have typed exactly as they are printed in the magazine, in both the address bar and also in the search bar.

Thank you. Karen

• Mary O

I saw the Gemini featured on youtube, and fell in love. Do you all know when the Gemini will be available in the States. Thanks Mary

• Claire potter

Id better start saving! This looks brilliant!!! 8-) big fan of crafters companion! I love everything i cant help it!! Cant wait to get my magazine either! Everything works together brilliant i love the way once you buy anything from crafters companion you can always come online for support inspiration projects and tutorials! Im sure when the gemini launches we will ha e a LOT of happy crafters!! 8-)

• Rhoda Ellis

I have been unable to enter your Gemini competition. Have tried various ways to get into the website but have so far been unable to do so. I would love to have the chance of winning one of the Gemini machines - fabulous. Can you advise how I can actually enter the competition please
    Rhoda x

• Crafter's Companion
      Crafter's Companion 19th February 2016 at 2:22 pm

Hi Rhoda - there is not currently a Gemini competition but please do keep checking in with us for more information about the launch!

• kaye

when will the Gemini be available to buy in the UK? thanks

• Pat

Is this machine manufactured in the UK?
    Thanks

• Leah

When oh when will we be able to buy a Gemini I have looked on a few sites, had it listed in the cardcraftplus uk supplement 54 and everywhere says order in advance or out of stock!! I have been waiting since the CHA for it to be realeased.

• lizwalker

Leah we are not able to confirm the launch date for the Gemini just yet, but please keep checking our page for announcements.

• Gail

Hi, can you tell please, when your new Gemini electric die cutting machine is available to buy in the uk, many thanks.

• lizwalker

Gail we are not able to confirm the launch date for the Gemini just yet, but please keep checking our page for announcements.

• Jan Jenkins

Hi All,
    Can you please give us any updates on the release date of the Gemini? Even if it's going to be another month or two it would be good to know, am needing an electric machine because of disability so i'm unable to do much card making and i'm getting very bored! Am sure there are loads of people waiting for it so any snippet of info would be greatly appreciated.
    Big Crafty Hugs
    Jan

• lizwalker

Jan, we are unable to confirm the launch date of the Gemini just yet, but please keep checking our page for announcements.

• Marlene Hite

Any release date for the US yet? I can hardly wait.

• lizwalker

Marlene we are not able to confirm the launch date for the Gemini just yet, but please keep checking our page for announcements.

• Katherine Bradford

I have sent email to Crafters Companion about my Gemini machine which I bought on release Day--Icannot find where to register to put warranty in place--would bre greatful foe email with this info as I am due to go into hospital

• Liz @ Crafter's
      Liz @ Crafter's 23rd May 2016 at 5:37 pm

Katherine if you give the customer services ladies a call during office hours they will be happy to help you with this. 01388 663251

• Patricia McGenniskin
    Patricia McGenniskin 25th May 2016 at 2:24 am

Hi,
    I have been watching all your adds for the Gemini crafting machine since January. I am very interested in this machine & all I ever see is watch for the release date. It is now May & I am still waiting for the release date.
    I live in Australia & who will be your agent out here so that I can at least order it in advance.
    It sounds just what I am looking for, as I find the hand winding machines hard to use with my arthritic hands.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Tricia

• Liz @ Crafter's
      Liz @ Crafter's 27th May 2016 at 9:54 am

Tricia, if you email the ladies in customer services they will be happy to talk to you about this. info@crafterscompanion.co.uk

• gail upton

Hi I have bought the gemini and am please with it, but my cutting plate has bowed quite a lot
    I turn the plates over and around each time I either emboss or die cut, but somehow this bowing has occured,
    Does anyone know how to un bow the plate, do I put it in the machine with the plate so its bowing upwards
    or in the machine with the plate bowing downwards

• Anjali Lochun
      Anjali Lochun 6th July 2016 at 3:14 pm

Hello...did you have any kind of problem with the machine?Because mine is not working i just got it on monday.

• Liz @ Crafter's
        Liz @ Crafter's 7th July 2016 at 10:50 am

Anjali, if you give the ladies a call in customer services they will be happy to talk to you about this. 01388 663251

• Gloria

Are there any plans to bring out any dies for Patchwork and Quilting?

I realise that some of the dies are suitable for applique, but I am more intereested in piecing.
    Alternatively are Accuquilt dies compatible? Or Sizzix Bigz dies?

• Anjali Lochun
    Anjali Lochun 6th July 2016 at 3:12 pm

Hello, i've bought this machine last week and received it on Monday.I was very excited to start using this machine, as i've been watching all the videos and already bought other dies too.But i'm very much disappointed and sad that the machine is not working.Its turning on, the purple lights too, but when fed the plates in the machine its not working.i've followed the instructions, put the plates the proper way and used the dies that came along in the box.But its still not working.I've sent them a mail that i want a refund or another new machine. They've replied that i need to send the machine back to them by post.That machine is heavy now its me who will have to pay for the postage.I'm so disappointed.

• Liz @ Crafter's
      Liz @ Crafter's 7th July 2016 at 10:51 am

Anjali, if you give the ladies a call in customer services they will be able to let you know the details for this. 01388 663251

• Mary

Help! My Gemini is jammed! What do I do?
    Mary

• Crafter's Companion
      Crafter's Companion 2nd August 2016 at 12:34 pm

Hi Mary...if you hold the pause button down for 5-10 seconds this will restart your machine! :) Happy Crafting

• Linda McAvinew

Need to know what to do with a very bowed top plate!!??Help!!