This month Kelly Lloyd is is showing us all how to colour a darling Bebunni image two different ways, with Spectrum Noir markers!
1. Stamp Bebunni & a co-ordinating sentiment onto Neenah card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
2. Colour all of the bunny with TN4.
3. Use EB3 to dot in the areas where it would be darker on the bunny.
4. Then using dots again go over the darker areas but go further into the lighter areas using TN6.
5. Using the dotting motion again go over all of the bunny using TN4.
6. Colour around the edges that would be darker with EB3 and blend with TN6.
7. Go over all the bunny with TN4. Use brush strokes to colour the TN4.
8. Colour ears, nose, and tummy with FS6.
9. Colour darker areas on the ears, nose and tummy with CR1.
10. Blend with CR2.
11. Then go all over these areas again with FS6.
12. Then again with EB3 and blend with TN4.
13. Colour all hearts with PP1.
14. Colour darker areas with CR1.
15. Blend with PP3.
16. Go all over hearts with PP1.
To colour the GREY bunny just repeat the tutorial but replace TN4, TN6 and EB3 with BG2, BG4 and BG6.
For finished card I used the die cut hearts and ribbon from Sara's Love and Romance collection.
Are you ready to try this tutorial for yourself?
Get all of he products you need to recreate these cards on our website: