What would you choose?

Want the chance to win a £5 voucher? Tell us what you think!

8 thoughts on “What would you choose?”

• gail upton

I love lots about crafters companion, my friend and I bought up loads of the kimono set when it was in the Sale, we craft together and she lets me use her cut n boss. I would love to see a dandelion range of die's and embossing folders,

• Mary Jones

I too have lots of Crafters Companion products and am pleased you are joining Hochanda - I recently joined the Freedom Club. I would like to see more male humorous themed papercraft items please.

• Isabella

You have covered so many subjects already and I think I have most of the CD's to prove it! But how about one on Animals/Pets etc cats/dog and horses could be cute animals or based on real pets or how about one on all about fashion past and present or on wonderful botanical florals, based on paintings ect. Hope this helps!

• Brenda Gullenl-Scott
    Brenda Gullenl-Scott 5th March 2016 at 1:37 pm

I would like to see more for men's cards not all men are sporty and it is so difficult trying to find something.

• Karen P

More pets or non sporty male cards would be my choices. There are so many floral images and products already but not much in the way of cars, computers, sheds, tools etc. I don't think you've done a pet range so it would be lovely to see some cats, dogs, bunnies and other animals Karen x

• Miriam Hemmings
    Miriam Hemmings 12th March 2016 at 1:25 am

I would love someone to create Spanish sentiments.I would love to create Spanish birthday cards with your dies.

• Katherine Kerry
    Katherine Kerry 14th March 2016 at 11:19 am

A mens range with musical theme, not sports or fishing this has been done so many times. there is plenty out there for ladies whether cute, floral animals but for the Men everyone thinks of Sport. not all men like sports.

• Isabelle Cimbali