Claire made a gorgeous book card recently, and we've had several requests about how she made it!
Claire used products from the newest addition to Sara Davies' Signature collection, the Together Forever range to create this card, and has shared the steps to re-create one below!
• Cut 4 pieces of card measuring 16 cm x 18 cm.
• Placing the 16cm length on the side of the score board, score a line every 2 cm.
• Fold card in a concertina style.
• Repeat the above on the 3 remaining pieces of cardstock.
• Weave the folded pieces together, to create a square frame.
• Glue the corners at the top and the bottom (I have used Collall all purpose).
• Once dried, adhere the square frame to your base card (I used Collall all purpose and red liner tape).
• Cut a piece of cardstock 16cm square and cut a square in the middle.
• Adhere the card to your frame.
See what's in stock in the Together Forever range: