I've finally had time to sit down and write up a few tutorials using my English Country Garden range! This range is so pretty and delicate... you will love using it for all of your summertime crafting projects!
Here's the supplies I used:
And here's how I did it:
1. Cut a sheet of cream card down to five inches and score in half.
Cut a sheet of grey Core'dinations card to fit into the card base and then cut a sheet of cream card to fit onto the grey card.
2. Rub over the negative side of the embossing folder with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink. Emboss the cream card.
3. Die-cut four of the flowers using the cream card and rub the edges with the same Distress Ink.
4. Cut a little strip and stamp the sentiment on it.
Tip: use a pair of scissors cut the edge to make it a banner shape!
5. Add the flowers in a cluster to the card. Then add the banner just next to the flowers.
See the entire English Country Garden range here:
And see all of the Signature Collections here: