We don't know about you...but we could shout how happy, proud and excited we are about our new store from the rooftops (we're surprised you haven't already heard us)!
Our brand new flagship store features over 7,000 square feet of crafting goodies, including papercrafting, art, sewing, home décor and haberdashery! An absolute dream for passionate crafters, beginners, our loyal customers who have been with us from day one! Our dream is to become a much loved destination for all crafter's who want to learn new skills, see exclusive demonstrations, find all of their favourite products under one roof and to feel even more part of our Crafter's Companion family!
Honestly, we've had such a fantastic time! For those of you who couldn't join us last weekend - we thought we'd pull together our best bits to let you be a part of our weekend!
1. We LOVE how our customers braved the windy and dull North-East weather to join in our official opening ceremony on Friday morning! You're all fantastic....even if you tried to get a sneak peek before we opened the doors!
2. The Deputy Mayor of Great Aycliffe officially opened the store and cut the shiny purple ribbon!
3. Over the weekend we closed our coffee shop (don't worry - we provided free refreshments in a beautiful marquee!) to make room for a make and take class! We're so happy to see Mini-Crafter's getting involved and learning new skills! We want to see more of this in the future!
4. We enjoyed so many demonstrations from the lovely Sheena, Leann, Debbie and Sara
5. Sara was an absolute pro on the tills! We're worried we're going to lose her to retail all together!
6. Star Radio joined us and broadcast LIVE from the store! P.s - they're still hosting their 'Design a stamp' competition where you can win the chance to get your own design professionally pressed at our new store! Enter here!
7. The Mayor of Great Aycliffe gave us a visit and treated his wife to some crafting goodies! Ooh so lucky!
8. Scrap-booking, Sewing and paper crafting came alive!
9. We even had a cardboard cutout!
10. Our new HQ was glowing purple with pride! The sunshine eventually paid us a visit at the weekend too!
11. There was always time for a fabulous selfie!
We'd like to say a HUGE thank you to everybody who came to the store for the opening weekend! We hope you had an amazing time. For those who couldn't join us - you know we'll welcome you with open arms once you do! If you have any photos from the open weekend we'd love to see them! Send them in!
Purple hugs -
Crafter's Companion :)