I got so many lovely comments about this card using my new English Country Garden range, I wanted to make a similar one to show you how I did it.
You'll see on this new version I've changed the position of the butterflies and used different paper & card, to show you how small, simple changes like that can make a big difference!
For this example, here's the supplies I've used:
And here's what I've done:
1. Cut a sheet of cream linen card stock to 6 inch wide and score in half, place the edge die along the edge of the card and die cut and emboss. The Gemini will cuts the two layers with no problem!
2. Cut a sheet of paper from the paper pad to fit onto the card, leaving a thin border.
3. Cut a sheet of paper from the paper pad onto some more of the cream card as a strip on the card.
4. Die cut two of the butterflies with the cream card, then emboss them with the embossing folder.
5. Stamp the sentiment on the strip. Then die-cut two swirls in cream card to go under it with a blue bow.
See the entire English Country Garden range here:
And see all of the Signature Collections here: