I love silhouette stamps - they look great on a card! My newest stamp sets, part of my English Country Garden range, have several different flower silhouettes that are perfect for loads of occasions throughout the year. This card I'm showing you today features a blue & white colour scheme (which works for the men in your life too!) but you can change up the card or ink you use to make this with a springtime feel, or bold, bright colours for summer too!
Here's what I used:
And here's how I put it together:
1. Cut a sheet of Centura Pearl to 5 inches wide and score in half. Cut a layer of blue Core'dinations to fit onto the card leaving a border.
2. Cut a sheet of Centura Pearl to layer onto the blue card again leaving a border. Then emboss the card with the embossing folder.
3. Cut a mat and layer of the same blue card and centura to fit in the centre of the card.
4. Stamp the little leaves in black versa fine ink pad over each other to make them bigger, stamp the sentiment in the corner.
5. Add some blue ribbon and a bow to the card. I've also added some blue dots onto the leaves with a cosmic shimmer drops.
See the entire English Country Garden range here:
And see all of the Signature Collections here: