Wow...I better be quick! I'm on again soon! Such an exciting day! We've got so many fab shows this weekend I can't sit still (maybe it's the bump wriggling too!)
Right, as promised...here's the tutorial to help you create what I just demo'd on the show! Hope you all enjoy making it just as much as I did!
Here's all you'll need to recreate this card:
...and the great thing is..you can use any of the Die'sire Edge'ables everyday dies in the range to create this product! See the collection here!
Here are the steps used to make the box!
1. Cut a sheet of A3 Centura Pearl to 8 1/2 inches wide (or you can just use A4 and you'll have a slightly thinner gluing flap), then score at 4 inches and 8 inches....follow the photo below if you get lost.
2. Turn the card round and score at 1 inch and 5 inches. Then lightly score at 6 inches (lightly as this is going to be your mark as to where to place the edge'able die)
3. Turn the card again and make a mark on the 2 inch line and the 6 inch line. Keeping the card on the score board, score from the corners to the marks the make the triangle scores
4. Place your die onto the light score mark made and die cut and emboss the die! You can use a pokey tool to help get the excess card out. Then cut away the excess card (I've shown where should be cut out here on the left with a pen to help you!)
5. Score over all the score lines and glue the side flap to bring the box together! Then glue the bottom flaps in place..and there you have it! A box perfect for decorating!
6. Decorate your box whichever way you'd like. I used the Together Forever papers from my Signature Collection! I added a ribbon and glitter too for extra WOW factor!
I hope I've made this as simple as possible for you to have a go! Thank you so much for tuning in! Catch you again at 5pm for another Die'sire Edge'ables show!
...and don't forget I've got an amazing one day special launching this evening with our new concept corner-cut-in dies! You'll love them - make sure you don't miss the launch at 8pm on Hochanda!
Here's a little sneak peak of the Corner dies!