I'm so happy to be launching ANOTHER Sara Signature Christmas Collection! I love Traditions of Christmas and the homely and warm feel of all the traditional colours and decorations so I thought I'd bring out a collection that oooooozes what we all love about Christmas!
Here's a tutorial using the new Decorative Bauble Dies, the Holly Corner embossing folder, the Peace and Joy stamp set and my new 6x6 paper pad from the Traditional Christmas collection!
Sara's Traditional Christmas - Decorative Baubles, Holly Corner embossing folder, Peace and Joy stamp set, 6x6 paper pad
- Create a 5"x 7" card blank using stamping card and of course, the handy Ultimate Pro or Big score. Trim white card to 4 5/8" x 6 5/8", then place two outer dies from decorative baubles die onto card, die-cut using your machine. I prefer to use a Gemini as the dies in this collection are a lot more detailed.
- Place the card that has just been die cut into the holly corner folder, then emboss...you can always use some tape to keep it in place!
- Stamp a sentiment directly onto the card. There a few more Christmassy ones in the new collection...you can always mix and match! Next, apply distress ink Gathered Twigs around the edges, then affix the card onto card blank using foam tape.
- Die-cut baubles using co-ordinating papers from the 6x6 paper pad...they're full of traditional patterns and colours..just what you want to see at Christmas! Reminds me of home and being a kid! Then...affix inside the bauble apertures for that extra bit of detail!
- Cut some small circles, then affix to the embossed holly, for the berries. Add pearls around the embossed area and trailing down to the baubles to finish. There's never enough embellishing you can do! Wow your friends and family with extra detail like this!
Look out for even more tutorials this week from me and the new Traditional Christmas Collection....hope you enjoy the show on Hochanda tomorrow! Can't wait!
Purple Christmas Hugs...Sara xxxxx