I had such a fab time on Sunday & Yesterday down at Hochanda! I absolutely loved creating these samples for my show! Like I've said on my previous tutorials....they are honestly pretty easy to make..especially if you follow the step by step tutorials! Why don't you get organised for Christmas early and be the envy of ALL your friends!! I hope you like my new Traditional Christmas Collection! A lot of you are asking how I come up with ideas for my new collections....for this one I honestly sat down at the end of last year....watched lots of Christmassy films and got creative! Christmas is all about feeling warm, having family around and keeping up all traditions, old and new! I feel (and I hope you agree) that my new collection does just that!
1. Die-cut the Entwined Holly die using green card. Taking a pair of small scissors, snip into the die-cut to create a branch...think of it like pruning your shrubs! You don't always have to use the whole die...you can create even more designs when you just think outside the box!
2. Create a 6x6 card blank using stamping card. Next, trim white card 5 1/4" square, then place the largest square from Die'sire Essentials squares onto your card and die-cut in your machine. Stamp a sentiment using Versamark, then heat emboss using green embossing powder for that extra pizzazz.
3. Die-cut the outer edge bauble die using white card. Next, using Versamark, and a patterned stamp, stamp image onto die-cut....then heat emboss with gold embossing powder!
4. Apply distress ink "Forest Moss" around the edge of the bauble, then either using liquid pearls or red pearls, decorate your branch and bauble.
5. Pop your branch, leaves and bauble to card front to finish.
Ooh before I forget....THANK YOU to all who entered the Show Sample Giveaway over the past couple of days....reading your comments honestly puts the biggest smile in my face!
My winners are:
*Jenny Malcolm Gardiner*
*Heather Hickey Michaels*
If you private message the Crafter's Companion UK Facebook page - they'll send your address on to me and I'll pop them straight in the post!
Love and hugs,