Hiya! Just working my way through prep for Saturday's show and thought I would treat you all to another tutorial, this time using the gorgeous paper pad in my new Contemporary Christmas collection. It is full of gorgeous Christmas patterns and can be used for so much. Hope you like it! To see more remember to tune in on Saturday evening 8pm on HOCHANDA!!
Lots of Love
Sara`s Contemporary Christmas - At Christmas Time, Luxury A4 Paper pad, 6x6 paper pad, Collall all purpose, stormy Sky distress ink, rockablock, white card, Black card,A5 card blank
1. Arrange the stamp letters for the word Christmas onto a rockablock, making sure, when positioning you leave room for a die-cut reindeer. Stamp onto a 5 6/8" x 4 1/8" piece of white card. Next, matt & layer onto black card.
2. Using distress ink Stormy sky, transfer the ink around the edges of card.
3. Select a patterned paper from the paper pad, then die-cut reindeer. Affix reindeer in between the letters.
4. Trim a resist piece of card from the luxury A4 pad, to fit the front of an A5 card blank. Next, transfer distress ink Stormy sky all over the front, buff using a cloth to show the resist pattern. Affix to card front.
5. Matt & layer stamped card onto black cardstock, then affix to card front. Attach ribbon and bow to finish