We are coming up to the last of the Contemporary Christmas tutorials! Don’t be too sad though as there are plenty more tutorial’s coming your way! I have just made this 3D layered card which I just had to show you! It is so different and I think you are going to love it
1. Start by scoring a sheet of centura pearl in half and cut to 6 inch wide, cut a sheet out of the 6" x 6" paper pad to fit onto the card leaving a thin white border.
2. For the next part you need to make 3 strips of card, iv used back of centura pearl, the first needs to be scored just bigger than the card, so at half a inch and then sat even inch so when wrapped around the card this one will be our first layer , for the next two do the same thing but add on a half inch to make them bigger, second – 1 ½ - 7 ½ third 1 ½ - 8
3. Once done start from the back forward so the first one we scored will be cut out using the father Christmas sleigh, i wanted it to be more on the right side so i stuck down the die, die cut and embossed then used a craft knife to carry on the line.
4. Do this with the other two dies placing them on the left hand side and rubbing through the die with distress ink faded jeans before releasing the die.
5. Using red liner tape the flaps on the back of the paper with the sleigh and the trees, then cut a sheet of the snowfall acetate to fit the height of the card and score at the 1 ½ and 8 inch mark, using red liner tape again stick onto the back of the paper.
What do you think? Do you think you can give it a go? I think you can!!
Sara x x x