Hello lovelies! I’m prepping again and thought I’d show this lovely traditional Autumn themed card. In my new collection you’re getting an extra special goodie to make your creation even more traditional and rustic! Hessian adds such a fantastic texture and look to your cards! It reminds me of being down a pumpkin patch, scarecrows, harvest and nature. This is one of my favourite sentiment stamps too…’Autumn, the year’s last loveliest smile’…& it’s so true! This time of year is beautiful..so why not make beautiful cards?!
Sara Signature Autumn Morning – Flourishing leaves die, Leaves are falling die, In The Forest Embossing folder, Hessian, Stamp set, 12 x 12 paper pad,Distress ink Gathered Twigs and Forest Moss, Foam tape/tabs, green garden twine
1. Trim cream hammered card to 11 2/8″ x 7 5/8″, score and half fold using your Ultimate Pro
2. Trim cream card to 4 7/8″ x 6 7/8″ then emboss using the new ‘In the forest’ embossing folder. Next, transfer distress ink Gathered twigs over the embossing, then affix to card front.
3. Trim a strip of Hessian 7″ x 2″, affix to front of embossed card. Wrap around some twine, then affix to card front using foam tape.
4. Die cut ‘leaves are falling’ dies using green papers from my new paper pad, then die cut ‘Flourishing leaves’ die using cream card. Next, transfer distress ink Forest moss around the outline of the leaves, then affix to card front.
5. Stamp a sentiment, then cut around, to form the shape of a pennant, affix to card front to finish.
Don’t forget to tune in for my ODS this Sunday at 8pm! I can’t wait to show you every single element and have a play LIVE on air! See you soon!
Love Sara xxx