We're so excited for the the latest launch from the lovely Sheena, we just had to share with you this lovely tutorial from Mel Jess.
Follow her steps below to create this stunning jigsaw using the new A Little Bit Sketchy range- Urban and Country launching on Hochanda on Tuesday 16th May.
To Recreate this tutorial you'll need
Jigsaw from local Craft Shop
Distress Ink –
• Squeezed Lemon, Wild Honey, Peacock Feathers, Broken China, Blueprint Sketch, Stormy Sky
• Sheena Douglas – A little Sketchy – Just Chilling
- Take a Jigsaw blank and keep in one piece
- Using your Distress Inks, start with the lightest colour and using make-up sponges start adding colour to the background
- Build up your colours, using darker shades for shadow.
- When your happy with your background, stamp your scene with black ink. To get the edges, clean the stamp and just ink enough to cover the edges you missed on the jigsaw
- Add in other elements to build up the scene. I used the “Looking Up” long grass piece to my beach scene.
- Leave to dry and enjoy taking apart and making back up!
Don't miss Sheena's One Day Special launch on Tuesday 16th May on Hochanda!