What better way to celebrate National 'Make Life Beautiful' Day- a day dedicated to beautiful things, than with a stunning tutorial from Marie.
We just love everything about this Pop-up Box card!
To recreate Marie's card, you'll need
A3 white card
Big Score board
Die’sire Classiques – 1” Alphabet Contemporay Uppercase
Die’sire Essentials – Flowers for all occasions, Flowers for all occasions 3 & Flowers for all occasions 4
Sara Signature English Country Garden – Lazy Daisy die
Sara Signature English Country Garden 6x6 paper pad
Textures stamps – Words of Wonder – Set 1 & 2
Textures stamps – Words to Inspire – Set 1 & 2
Matt Gold Card – Luxury Cardstock Gold
Centura Pearl – Bright Pink
Distress Ink pads – Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar & Peeled Paint
VersaMark ink pad
Gold embossing powder
Gems & pearls
Collall AllPupose, Tacky & 3D glues
Red liner tape
How to Make
1. Cut A3 white card to 37cm x 16cm. Score on the long edge at 12cm, 18cm and 30cm. Turn card and score at 1cm. Score on the short edge at 10cm.
2. Cut down the score lines on the 6cm wide section. Fold and burnish the score lines and glue the tab to create the box base.
3. Trim paper pieces as follows – 2 pieces 5cm x 5cm, 2 pieces 9cm x 5cm, 1 piece 11cm x 9cm, 1 piece 11cm x 5cm and 2 pieces 11cm x 15cm. Ink the edges of each piece with Worn Lipstick and attach to the box.
4. Cut two pieces of white card 4cm x 14cm, score the ends at 1cm and fold. Glue the pieces to the inside of the box.
5. Die-cut LIFE in bright pink and gold card and attach to the front flap placing the gold on top of the pink to create a shadow.
6. Stamp an assortment of words with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with gold powder. Trim around the words and ink the edges with green ink.
7. Die-cut flowers from white card and leaves in green. Ink the flowers with different shade of pink, shape the petals and layer together. Add a gem or pearl to the centres.
8. Cut narrow strips of acetate and attach to the back of the flowers using red liner tape. Attach the flowers to the strips of card inside the box with the acetate. Add some flowers to the back, side and front panels.
9. Attach leaves around the flowers.
10. Add the embossed words between the flowers and to the back and sides of the box to finish.
Celebrate 'National Make Life Beautiful' day with us and share your beautiful crafty makes with us on Facebook. We'll be choosing 1 winner at random to win this card!