Tutorial: Moonbeam Meadow K Card
- Read time: 2 minutes
- Written by: admin
K cards are a fun and unique way to showcase images, and can be created in no time using the right tools and supplies! See how Lori created this one below:
Crafter’s Companion UK supplies:
Computer/printer • Wooden Veneer Hearts • Circle Punch • Twine • Sponge Dauber
1. Make a K Card using The Ultimate Crafter’s Companion Pro, score, fold and assemble the panels to create the K-Card. Detailed instructions are provided in the instruction booklet, along with video tutorials on the Project DVD, which are included.
2. Print patterned designer paper from the Destinations Papercrafting CD-ROM. Trim panel and adhere to front of card using Collall All-Purpose Glue.
3. Diecut a white cardstock square using the Square Die. Use this square to trace the cut-out shape for the half aperture protruding through the front face of the card. Directions and details to create the K-Card aperture are in The Ultimate instruction booklet and on the Project DVD.
4. Add glitter around the outer edges of the square panel. Apply adhesive on the back right half and adhere flat to the half aperture on the front face of the card.
5. Print Moonbeam Meadow image from Crafter’s Inspiration Issue 6 Spring Edition CD-ROM. Cut a piece of Kraft cardstock slightly larger than the printed image. Sponge edges with Distress Vintage Photo ink. Adhere image to inked panel. Attach with foam tape to white panel on front of card. If desired, add glitter to areas of the image with glue pen.
6. Trim two panels of the printed patterned paper to fit on inside of card. Adhere flat.
7. Sponge Vintage Photo ink on a thin strip of kraft cardstock. Adhere to inside of card.
8. Stamp circle frame on kraft cardstock with Vintage Photo Ink. Punch or trim to a circle. Sponge edges with ink. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock. Punch or trim to a circle. Add glitter around edges. Adhere to circle frame. Punch small hole at top and tie on twine. Attach to card with foam tape.
9. Sponge edges of wood veneer hearts with Vintage Photo ink. Adhere to card with Tacky Glue.
10. Wrap 2 pieces of twine around card and tie in bow.
Share a K card you make with us on our Facebook page, tag us on Instagram (#crafterscompanion) or on Twitter (@CraftersCompUK)!