Crafters Companion Embossing Starter Kit
Using your Gemini machine to add a stunning embossed design to your craft project couldn't be easier - and it produces simply stunning results! Experiment and explore adding depth and dimension to your cards with this Starter Kit. With Embossing Folders featuring a range of beautiful raised designs plus cardstock, gilding wax and an inkpad you can also enjoy picking out elements with colour and shimmer!
In this bundle, you will receive:
- Crafter's Companion Centura Pearl Single Colour A4 10 Sheet Pack - Turquoise
- Pebeo Gilding Wax King Gold 30ml
- Gemini 5 x 7 3D Embossing Folder - Lavish Leopard Print
- Gemini 3D Embossing Folder - Regency Swirls
- Sara Signature Garden Party 5x7 3D Embossing Folder - Towering Teacups
- Nature's Garden Farmhouse 6 x 6" Embossing Folder - Foliage Wreath
- Crafter's Companion Watercolour card - 15 sheets
- Spectrum Noir Harmony Water Reactive (Lagoon)
The beautiful, luxury card pack contains 10 A4 single sided sheets of Turquoise Centura Pearl card, an essential item for all crafters. It's suitable for use with Inkjet and laser printers and provides a stunning base to print onto.
Pebeo Gilding Wax is perfect for adding a finishing touch to your embossing projects!
With the Lavish Leopard Print 3D Embossing Folder, you'll be able to create a beautiful background of textured leopard print.
The 5” x 7” Towering Teacups 3D Embossing Folder features a stack of traditional tea-cups surrounded by an opulent pattern - no tea party could be complete without the teacups!
The Foliage Wreath 6”x 6” Embossing Folder features a beautiful garland of wildflowers - the perfect frame for your countryside creations!
Our watercolour card pack includes 15 sheets of top quality 300gsm professional grade watercolour card.
Harmony by Spectrum Noir Water Reactive Dye Inkpad in Lagoon, has been developed as a colouring medium rather than for stamping images. These inkpads are perfect for blending, diffusing and re-working colour as they have an extra long 'open time'. They have a slow drying time allowing you to re-work with water to create a stunning range of blended distress effects.