Glue Tape Pen
What’s the one thing you’re always running out of in your craft box? Let me ask that again actually – if you’re anything like me, what’s the one thing you’re always running out of in your craft box?
The answer, of course, is Glue Tape!! It’s crazy the amount of the stuff I get through, which is why the new extra long, extra strong glue tape pen is going to become a staple item in my craft stash! The glue tape runner has a number of benefits including:
- It’s a massive 22m (72 feet) long, so there’s no need for fiddly refills.
- Amazing value, super strong double-sided, acid-free and archival safe adhesive
- Suitable for use on all types of paper and card
- Strong enough to even make boxes!
- The comfortable, easy-to-grip glue tape pen can be applied in straight or curved lines
- Mess and hassle-free.
Make sure you hop across to the Crafter’s Companion Website to stock up…and at a teeny tiny price of just £2.99 each you can afford to bulk buy these babies!!