Design team member Marie made a fantastic pennant with her Halcyon Days CD! She also put together a marvellous tutorial so you could re-create this project at home:
Products Used from Crafters Companion:
Halcyon Days CD:
Design Set 10, colour 5
Fabric Companions 2, A5 size
White mount board, ribbons, hole punch, sewing machine & beige thread, pink spider web mesh
Step by Step:
1. Cut two pieces of white mount board 20cm x 25cm. Mark a line at the centre of 20cm edge, and mark a point 9cm up from bottom edge. Join to bottom corners and cut away, glue both pieces together.
2. Print Design set paper onto card and draw around pennant. Cut out taking an extra 2mm off each edge. Trace around this piece onto Centura Pearl card and cut out taking an extra 4mm off each edge. Distress edges of card and ink with Spun Sugar.
Layer printed card and Centura Pearl card and glue in centre to hold in place. Zig-Zag stitch around edges and attach to mount board. Punch two holes at top.
3. Print Fabric Companion topper, trim and distress and ink edges. Matt onto Centura Pearl card and distress and ink edges. Lay a piece of pink Spider Web across pennant and attach topper panel with Decoupage Glue.
4. Print sentiment sheet and cut large out large sentiment. Matt onto Centura Pearl card, distress and ink edges and attach with Decoupage glue. Thread three different ribbons through holes, twisting them together and tie at front.
5. Cut out bunting and attach to top with Decoupage glue. Trim small messages from sentiment sheet and some flowers from scraps of backing paper and attach as shown with Decoupage glue.