What is a Crafternoon?
A Crafternoon means getting together with friends, family or colleagues to hold an afternoon of crafting and raise money for Mind – a fun way to help us be there for everyone with a mental health problem. Can’t make it to one of our stores for our Crafternoon on December 9th – join in our online fundraiser right here to get involved!
Is it for you?
Of course! Anyone can be creative and our Crafternoon pack includes festive crafting ideas for beginners right up to advanced crafters. It’s all about having a go, having fun and not worrying too much about the mess or the finished product. Most importantly it’s about raising money to help us make sure that no one has to face a mental health problem alone.
How can I help?
– Join in on our online fundraiser..get crafting!
– Buy a Crafter’s Companion raffle ticket (100% proceeds go the Mind charity donate here!)
– Download your materials each day to be able to craft along with our videos (100% of proceeds go to the Mind Charity donate here!)
– Follow our Mind blog hop for inspiration – you’re in the right place for that!)
– Join in and ‘Name the Crafter’s Bear’ (100% of proceeds go to the Mind Charity – donate here)…if you guess the name correctly you can win the bear..PLUS the entire Sheena Douglass 60’s Collection launching on the 8th December!
– Spread the word and BE MERRY!
See the order of the blog hop below….if you comment you will be entered into a competition to win a die/stamp/paper pad or extra element used in the blog’s project! Good luck…& THANK YOU for helping us support this amazing charity!