This stunning card, by Lucinda Lucker, features floral bursts in bright and bold colours!
You Will Need:
- A6 card blank
- Neenah Classic Crest Card
- Spectrum Noir Mini Blending Sponges
- Spectrum Noir Harmony Opaque Pigment ink pads: Orange, Pink Tulip, Pale Fig, Oasis, Honey Pot, Friar Brown, Ocean Blue, Fuchsia, Chinese Red, Crushed Velvet)
- Floral Arrangements stamp set
- Frame Sentiments stamp set
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Gem Embellishments
Cut a piece of Neenah Classic Crest Card to 10.3cm by 14.3cm.
Using Spectrum Noir Mini Blending Sponges, dab the card stock randomly with your chosen colours (Orange, Pink Tulip, Pale Fig, Oasis and Honey Pot).
Choose stronger contrast colours to ink up a stamp from the Floral Arrangements stamp set (Friar Brown, Ocean Blue, Fuchsia, Chinese Red and Crushed Velvet).
Taking the Happy Birthday sentiment stamp from the Frame Sentiments Collection, use ink colour Smoked Emerald to stamp in the bottom right corner.
To enhance the card further, use little gems with matching colours and glue to the centre of the images.
Using Collall 3D glue gel, mount the card to the card base.