Welcome back to another exciting installment of Watch Along Wednesday! For this week’s post, we’re deviating away from the cardmaking to bring you a gorgeous gift idea that features the Gemini FOILPRESS Christmas Foil Stamp Dies. It’s this beautiful bottle tag that can be used on an alcoholic or non-alcoholic gift for a loved one this festive season. If you’re looking for something a little bit different, then this is the post for you!
In this video, David Falcon uses the Christmas Joy Foil Stamp Die, which features a fun sprinkle of confetti over the lettering to provide an exciting look on any project. Make sure you take a look at the video below to see just how her creates this stunning piece.
To add this beautiful foiled image to your project, simply:
- Pop the die on to the heated platform and allow it to warm up
- Trim your foil to size and when the green light shows, place the foil coloured side down on top of the dies
- Place your chosen material face down on top of the foil and place the top plate on top
- Using the Silicone Finger Grips, remove the Foiling Platform with the top plate from the base and roll it through the Gemini die-cutting machine.
- You will now have a foiled, debossed and framed image!
This is such a versatile concept and can be used on a variety of materials. Try foiling card for beautiful cardmaking projects or adding images to faux leather to create a journal cover. Use it on fabric to personalise your soft craft projects or an acetate for shaker cards. This concept unlocks a whole world of multi media potential!
Other products featured
- 13″ x 19″ Glass Cutting Mat
- Large Stamp & Die Storage Folder
- EZ Magnetic Storage Panels
- Gemini FOILPRESS Machine
- Turquoise Multi Surface Foil
- Disco Ball Multi Surface Foil
- Magnetic Tweezers
- Celebrate the Season Foil Stamp Die
- Hot Glue Gun
We’ll meet you back here next Wednesday for another incredible installment of Watch Along Wednesday, where David will be getting crafty with the Sara Signature Enchanted Christmas Collection! It’s the perfect video to watch if you want to add a unique look to your papercraft projects. In the meantime, make sure you share your Christmas FOILPRESS creations with us on social, using the #WatchAlongWed hashtag!