Have you picked up your copy of Crafter’s Inspiration 24? If so, you’re going to love this project! It uses the craft kit that comes along with the magazine, which contains dies, stamps and an embossing folder – the perfect trio for cardmaking.
This card is great for beginners and doesn’t require too many steps. However, the finished piece is absolutely gorgeous and effortlessly festive! We’re certain it’ll be loved by any recipient, so give it a go or purchase the magazine to pick up the tools needed.
You will need:
- Dies, embossing folder and stamps from the CI24 craft kit
- White cardstock
- Stitched Circle Nesting Dies
- Gemini FOILPRESS Silver Papercraft Foil
- Neenah Desert Storm A4 Kraft Colouring Card
- Sara Signature Winter Wonderland Metallic Baker’s Twine
- Blue Organza Spectrum Noir Midas Metallic Pigment Inkpad
- Crafter’s Companion Metals Glitters
- Crafter’s Companion Blue Topaz Mixed Sequin Pack
- Crafter’s Companion Double Sided Adhesive Sheets
- Crafter’s Companion Double Sided Foam Sheets
- 3D foam pads
- Silver gems
- Pokey tool
- Blue ribbon
- Collall Tacky Glue
- Ink blending tool
- Gemini Die-Cutting Machine
Create a white tent-fold card blank measuring 4.25″ x 6”, and matt the card front with kraft cardstock leaving wide horizontal borders.
Mount a 2.5″ x 6” piece of blue mirror card on to silver mirror card leaving a narrow border, wrap with ribbon and affix to the card front.
Die-cut two stitched circles from white cardstock, emboss one and ink-blend the second using Blue Organza ink.
Die-cut the snowflake bauble into the blue circle and layer the two toppers together. Add gems to the snowflakes as shown.
Stamp the sentiment on to a small white circle and mount it in the centre of the topper using 3D foam pads. Add sequins to the ribbon border to finish.