Looking for a quick sewing project to make on a wet afternoon? You’ll love this little earbud pouch! This project is both fun and functional, and it’s perfect for those of us who are constantly losing our earphones. Take a look at the items needed and download the project below!
You will need:
- Gemini Nested Hexagon Dies – 5″ or desired shape and size
- 2 pieces 6″ x 6″ outer fabric (scrap)
- 2 pieces 6″ x 6″ lining fabric (scrap)
- 1 – 2″ x 3″ piece scrap for tab
- 2 – 6″ x 6″ pieces medium weight fusible interfacing
- Zips on a Roll or traditional zipper cut to 6″
- Gemini Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine
- General sewing supplies – sewing machine, thread, pins or clips, rotary cutter, ruler etc.