ArtLiner by Spectrum Noir - Hand Lettering DVD
- Minimum system requirement: Windows 98 Second Edition - 128Mb RAM. Mac compatible.
- Contains 50 minutes of expert advice
- An essentials beginners guide for using fine line pens
- Tutorial includes 9 different techniques - please see below
This Hand Lettering Artline DVD is with Jennifer Tryon, contains 50 minutes of expert advice. The essential beginners guide for using fine line pens.
Ever wish your own writing could be transformed into calligraphy?
Well now you can with this simple to follow DVD. Making just a few adjustments, you'll be creating brush lettered artwork with ease.
Different techniques below:
- Stroke - Consistent strokes means perfect letters
- Entrance Stroke - The perfect start to every letter
- Ascender Stroke - The upstroke with light pressure
- Descender Stroke - The down stroke with heavy pressure
- Transition Stroke - Varying your pressure between think & thin
- Loops - Connecting elongated up and down strokes
- Circles - Tips for hiding your start and stop position
- Lettering - Brush letter alphabet with trace stamps
- Fauxligraphy and freestyle - Extra hints and tips
|Delivery & Returns||
UK Standard Shipping charges
Bronze Club Inspire members: FREE upgrade to priority delivery (2 to 4 days) when you spend over £40.
Silver Club Inspire members: FREE upgrade to priority delivery (2 to 4 days) when you spend over £40.
Gold and Platinum Club Inspire members: FREE priority delivery (2 to 4 days) on all orders, and FREE express courier delivery (1 to 2 days – tracked) on orders over £25.