How to die cut butterfly decorations
- Read time: 1 minute
- Written by: Crafter's Companion
Beautiful butterflies have many meanings. In fact, for thousands of years, they’ve been said to symbolise faith and hope, so why wouldn’t you want to add a touch of this to your craft projects?
Thanks to the Timeless Butterfly Topper Sheet and Die Set from Crafter’s Companion, you can cut out your very own detailed butterflies in seconds with a simple metal die.
This incredibly quick and easy craft is perfect for any kind of decoration from cardmaking to home decoration and more.
Follow our quick guide below to get started.
You will need:
- Crafter’s Companion Timeless Butterflies Topper Sheets & Dies
- Gemini Die Cutting & Embossing Machine
- Craft Tape
Creating your butterflies
- Take a sheet of the printed butterflies from your Timeless Butterflies set and choose the butterflies that you’d like to cut out.
- Find the matching die to your chosen butterflies and stick this on top of the butterfly on your sheet with craft tape, ensuring it is perfectly in place. Each butterfly is numbered, so the matching die is super easy to find!
- Using the recommended plate combination for your Gemini Die Cutting Machine, run this through your machine
- You should now have beautiful and crisp-cut butterflies, ready to be stuck to any craft project!
Looking for more inspiration? Our blog page is full to the brim with video tutorials, crafting guides, exciting news and more, and don’t forget to check out our Social Media pages! Follow along with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or TikTok