One of the questions we are often asked is how to store unmounted rubber stamps in an organised and orderly fashion, without them taking up a lot of room… there are lots of different answers to this question, and it really is down to personal preference! Design Team member Marcea has been busy organising her stash this week, and has shared with us how she stores her stamps… over to Marcea…
You will need:
1. Spray the reverse of your stamps with Stick & Spray
. Leave for 30 seconds to become tacky.
2. Position your stamp on your Rock-a-Block and apply ink.
3. Stamp your images onto your paper.
4. Insert stamped paper into laminating pouch and laminate following manufacturers instructions. Allow to cool.
5. Place your stamps on the reverse of the laminated sheet. These will stick in place ready for use because you have already applied Stick & Spray
7. Store inside your ringbinder.
8. Repeat for all your stamps to create a super organised storage system!
I like to store my stamps on the reverse of the sheet so that I can see quickly and clearly what stamps are on that sheet. It is fab for all the accessory and sentiment stamps too because I always forget about these! I am hoping now that I can see what I have I will use them even more.
For more of Marcea’s inspirational card designs, hints and tips, visit her blog