Welcome back to another installment of Watch Along Wednesday and this week, we’ve got an extremely pretty edition for you all! In this today’s post, David Falcon will be giving you a bit of inspiration around the Gemini Nesting Dies 2 and showing you just how versatile they are. If you’re familiar with our previous Nesting Dies, you’re going to absolutely love these!
Much like our previous Nesting Dies, there are three shapes available – Circle, Square and Oval in stitched, scalloped and torn edge designs – but these ones feature much more ornate edges than the originals, with pinches and rounded areas for a more delicate look.
There are a huge number of ways that you can use these Nesting Dies (you know how much we love a versatile product), but in this quick demo, David will be creating a stunning aperture with the Torn Edge Oval 2 Dies and the Peony Paper Pad from Nature’s Garden. Take a look at the video below to watch!
Achieve a professional finish to all your sewing and papercraft projects by cutting your materials with accuracy and precision thanks to these dies. With a simple pass through the Gemini die-cutting machine or any other compatible die-cutting machine, you can cut multiple layers of your chosen material, whether it’s fabric, paper or card, and see perfect results every time.
- The Stitch Dies give the impression of a running stitch along the edge of the whole shape. This makes them ideal for creating centrepieces!
- The Scallop Edge Dies are perfect if you’re looking to create dainty, cameo-style frames
- The Torn Edge Dies will give you a rough, torn-looking edge, whilst eliminating the possibility of over-tearing
With so many possibilities available, it’ll be difficult to not go completely overboard!
Other products featured
- 12″ x 12″ Peony Paper Pad
- 13″ x 19″ Glass Cutting Mat
- Gemini Junior Die-Cutting Machine
- The Ultimate Pro
- Extra Strong Permanent Glue Tape Pen
- Foam Pads
- Precision Snips
- Hot Glue Gun
We can’t wait to see how you use your Gemini Nesting Dies, so make sure you share your creations with us on social, using the #WatchAlongWed hashtag! We’ll be back next Wednesday for another brilliant installment of Watch Along Wednesday, where David will be demonstrating our latest Layering Stamp and Die sets.