Our store is situated in The Valley, Evesham which is at the northern end of the Evesham bypass (A46) at its junction with the Stratford Road. Once on the Evesham bypass follow the brown tourist signs which are marked Evesham Country Park (our former name).
We are at the entrance just off a large roundabout which leads up from the petrol station and Premier Inn.
Please Note – Due to current Coronavirus restrictions:
- Our Evesham store is in a tier 4 area and will be closed from Tuesday 5th January 2021, until further notice
- Our Chesterfield store is in a tier 4 area and will be closed from Thursday 31st December 2020, until further notice
- Our Boundary Mill – Colne location is in a tier 4 area and will also be closed from Thursday 31st December 2020, until further notice
Our Evesham store is open and we can’t wait to welcome you!
We’re following government guidelines and have safety measures in place throughout our stores. If you have any queries or questions, don’t hesitate to ask our fantastic teams, who are on hand to help while you browse.
In the meantime, if you need us, we’ll be right here! Our customer service team is on hand to help with any queries and you can also contact us via our social channels, so don’t forget to stay in touch!
Evesham Courses & Workshops
Please note that our courses and workshops are currently on hold due to Coronavirus.
What’s in store
- Knitting & Crochet
- Home Decor
- Art & Colouring
- In store cafe
- Workshops & Demonstrations
- Dedicated Educational Area