- Cut by the half-metre fabric
- Atmospheric cloud pattern.
- Bold blue colourway.
- 100% cotton
- Available in a continuous length from 0.5m to 8m.
- Perfect for patchwork, quilting, bagmaking and more!
Bring depth and soft atmosphere to your sewing projects with the Dreams fabric collection from Lewis & Irene. A subtle pattern of feathery clouds is available in a rainbow of colours, from soft pastels to bright and bold tones. With so many shades to choose from, there’s something to match every needlecraft make, from patchwork and quilting to handmade cushions, bags and home decor projects.
- Blue skies - The Bright Blue Dreams fabric features a repeating pattern of soft, watercolour style clouds in shades of light and dark blue against a lush, rich blue background.
- Quality fabric - Soft, but sturdy, this 100% cotton fabric is ideal for crafting cushions, quilts and clothes as well as cute decorations, gift bags and home furnishings.
- Measure your make - This fabric is available to purchase by the half metre in one continuous length - from half a metre up to 8 metres. You tell us how much you need and we'll do the rest!
- Find your favourite - The Dreams collection from Lewis features 20 different fabric colours. Find the perfect shade for your next needlecraft make!
Please note: 1 unit is equivalent to a continuous 0.5 metre length, so if you order 2 units, you will receive one piece of fabric measuring 1 metre. If you order 3 units, you will receive one piece of fabric measuring 1.5 metres, and so on.
Lewis & Irene Fabric - Bright Blue Dreams
Your basket is empty