- Cut by the half-metre fabric
- Delicate pattern of tiny berry sprigs.
- Inky blue pattern on a cream background.
- 100% cotton
- Craft elegant quilts, bags and home decor projects.
Inspired by the quiet grace of the British countryside, the Brensham fabric collection from Lewis & Irene brings quiet country lanes, wild woodland and the magic of changing seasons to life. Each heritage-style pattern is picked out in country classic blues and creams, the perfect addition to any patchwork, quilting or home decor project.
- Intricate beauty - The Brensham Tiny Berry on Deep Cream fabric features an intricate, repeating pattern of tiny sprigs of berries and leaves. The pattern is picked out in shades of inky blue against a warm cream background to create a fresh and timeless look.
- Quality fabric - Soft, but sturdy, this 100% cotton fabric is ideal for crafting cushions, quilts and clothes as well as cute decorations, gift bags and home furnishings.
- Measure your make - This fabric is available to purchase by the half metre in one continuous length - from half a metre up to 8 metres. You tell us how much you need and we'll do the rest!
- Find your favourite - Lewis & Irene’s Brensham collection is a breath of fresh air. Browse the range to find the pattern and give your handmade cushions, bags, clothes and quilts a classic, heritage feel.
Please note: 1 unit is equivalent to a continuous 0.5 metre length, so if you order 2 units, you will receive one piece of fabric measuring 1 metre. If you order 3 units, you will receive one piece of fabric measuring 1.5 metres, and so on.
Lewis & Irene Fabric - Tiny Berry on Deep Cream
Your basket is empty