Tip# 14 - Why use Tabbed Divider Pockets?
- Read time: 1 minute
- Written by: Tiffany Spaulding
- When everything is in a pocket, everything is the same height. This means that labels are neat, organized, and easily readable.
- Pockets keep all of your supplies that work together, together – a set that includes Dies, Stamps & Stencils will easily fit in one pocket.
- Pockets keep pre-cut, pre-stamped, or pre-stenciled pieces with coordinating dies, stamps, and stencils. Whether you’re planning to create something or created the parts/pieces and then decided not to use them, all of them will be together in your neatly labeled Totally-Tiffany Tabbed Divider pocket.
- Label your tabs on both sides – it’s a little more work upfront, but will pay off later.
- Load magnets “backward” – so the die won’t get “hung up on the lip of the pocket.
- Include the label/instructions/product idea from the packaging in the pocket.
- General protection of expensive dies and stamps
- Stencils, dies, stamps, scraps…all can be organized with Tabbed Divider Pockets
Thanks so much for popping by today.